We Are open!
We Are open!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO WELCOME YOU BACK
1. Guests Receiving Services will not be allowed to bring anyone inside of the salon with them if they are not receiving a service.
2. Guests will be asked to remain outside the salon until their appointed time of services.
3. We will greet you verbally rather than a hug or handshake.
4. Once Covid-19 questions have being answered and your temperature reads under 100.4 degrees you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
5. All guests must wear a face mask.
6. The stylist's chair is disinfected between each guest.
7. All tools and implements are sanitized before and after each guest.
8. When guests are done with their service the stylist or salon coordinator will check them out at the front desk with a disinfected merchant machine unless we have a credit card on file and you would like to use in this case payment can be done with no contact.
9. Should guests need retail products to take home with them the stylist/ receptionist will pull these products form the shelf and have them wrapped up for the guest. The guest will not be allowed to take products from the shelf for themselves.
10. If you are feeling ill or caring for someone that is sick, please call, and we will be happy to help you reschedule your appointment.
Due to the cost of sanitation supplies and increased costs we add a small service charge to every appointment, instead of raising our service prices.
Your appointments are very important to the team members at Razmataz Salon, they are reserved especially for you, we understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or adjustments to your appointments.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY – EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Please understand that when you cancel or change your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 2 days in advance as a courtesy reminder. Since the services are reserved for you personally, effective November 11, 2019, a cancellation fee will apply under the following circumstances. We ask that all new guests supply a credit card to reserve their appointment. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations the following fees will be applied to you card or alternatively billed out to you:
- Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
- Notification given less than 24 hours prior to your appointment time will result in a fee of 50% of the booked service
- Failure to show up for your appointment will result in a 50% charge of the requested service amount.
- Appointments made within the 24 hour period and need to cancel, the client must cancel within 4 hours of appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our Razmataz team members schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. All our policies are designed to benefit our guests and provide the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele.